- LOGS API beta - for early adopters
- New data formats
- Bruker NMR Spectrometer Config Backup
- Further additions and fixes
LOGS API beta - for early adopters
With Release 2.2, LOGS contains a web API for early adopters, enabling data interaction via scripts. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
New data formats
A number of new data formats have been implemented. If you have a data format you would like to have included in LOGS, get in contact with us.
- CD Spectroscopy
- Jasco (ChromNAV)
- EM / EPMA
- Probe Software Inc.
- Nanolab Technologies
- Gesellschaft für analyt. Sensorsysteme mbH
- MS (MAT 253)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- TGA / DSC
- TA Instruments
Bruker NMR Spectrometer Config Backup
For NMR scientists using Bruker instruments: LOGS can now back up the spectrometer configuration files from Topspin (nmr_save/nmr_backup). This allows administrators to collect and back up a library of configuration files for all connected instruments.
Further additions and fixes
- Various bug fixes
- New proxy settings (if you are using a reverse proxy, please contact us)
- To update LOGS with the new Installer Script