LOGS Release 1.4.3
This update brings a projects-based permission system and new data formats.
- With a project-based permissions system now available, admins can tailor user access to LOGS content.
- Integration of Brukers IconNMR with LOGS now allows automated data distribution in NMR facilities.
- Scientific integrations - Datasets and Viewer
- Further additions and fixes
With a project-based permissions system now available, admins can tailor user access to LOGS content.
Access permissions to samples, datasets, documents & projects can be granted to LOGS users based on roles and project memberships.
Example use cases:
- Collaborators Create accounts with access to only the relevant datasets within a certain project.
- Students Allow supervisors access to their data without making it accessible to the rest of the group.
- Project Admins Grant users administration rights to whole projects, allowing them to add or remove project members and define their access rights.
Integration of Brukers IconNMR with LOGS now allows automated data distribution in NMR facilities.
LOGS pairs information entered into IconNMR with the measurements, and uploads both from the instruments.
Facility users queue and start measurements via IconNMR, and can access and download their data via LOGS after acquisitions are completed.
Scientific integrations - Datasets and Viewer
- Mössbauer spectra integration (Dataformat specific to MPI Mühlheim)
- NMR Bruker Topspin 4 display integration, Dashboard integration in progress
- Fixes for EPR Magnettech display.
- Fixes for FT-IR data handling (Bruker, OPUS).
Contact us and let us know which data formats you would like to see incorporated: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further additions and fixes
- Added breadcrumbs to pages for Persons, Facilities and Organizations
- LOGS keyword extension: LOGS-project=”ProjectName” (NMR/EPR only)
- Authors fields are now mandatory for Document entries
- Allow filtering by obsolete instruments in datasets table
- Show security roles in persons table and persons detail view
Obtaining the LOGS release
- For online users, the update is automatic. You don’t have to do anything!
- For LOGS platforms installed on local sites, we are emailing download links with installation instructions to the admin contact.
- For further information feel free to contact us.