Introduction of LOGS editions for facilities, academics and enterprises. Improved full text searching and sorting. Group and download datasets by sample.
- LOGS Editions - tailored to user groups
- Improved datasets sorting and grouping
- Download measurements by sample
- Documents - filtering and sorting
- Further additions and fixes
LOGS Editions - tailored to user groups
For academic service facilities Automatically distribute data from multiple instruments to the scientists. Users can access and download their data from LOGS for further use. Data access is controlled by a permissions system.
For academic group leaders and researchers Keep your data findable, accessible and retrievable. Store experimental parameters and documents linked to measurements and maintain reusability.
For corporate laboratories Create a central data repository with automatic data and experimental parameter retention. Create a centrally managed data accesspoint within the company network, and communicate or share data securely with customers.
Improved datasets sorting and grouping
Sort and group your dataset tables by
- Session – measurements are grouped by instrument, spectrometer operator and adjacent time windows
- Sample – measurements are grouped by Sample, in chronological order of acquisition time
- Acquisition or Claim Date – measurements are displayed chronologically by acquisition or claim time Default dataset sorting for “LOGS for Facilities” is by acquisition date. Other editions group dataset measurements by session.
Download measurements by sample
All datasets belonging to one sample can be downloaded with the click of a button.
The shortcut is placed on the Sample detail view page on the upper right (see screenshot).
Documents - filtering and sorting
In addition to the existing “Owner” and “Project” filters, Documents can now be filtered by “Author".
Further additions and fixes
- New: option to give users “Add project” permissions in custom autoload configuration.
- Addition of End User License Agreement (EULA) to “About” page.
- Login records now contain the group of the accessed LOGS instance.
- IconNMR accounting report: added accounting filename and option of searching and matching dataset name patterns
- Added option to add an administrative user by “add-admin-user” command to LOGS server command line interface.